My TDS Health (STAT!Ref) account has expired. How do I renew my user account so I can access the ebooks from my mobile phone again?
To Renew Your TDS Health (STAT!Ref) Profile Account
- Access the library STAT!Ref subscription from a desktop or laptop computer on campus or off campus using this link: https://ezproxy.monroecc.edu/login?url=https://online.statref.com/default.aspx?grpalias=SUONY.
- Login with your MCC username and password (if prompted).
- Once in TDS Health click the "Profile" link above the search bar. Login using your Profile username and password.
- Select the "Welcome, and your name" link above the search bar. From the drop down menu choose the "Anywhere Login Account" link, next click the "Renew" button. NOTE: If you are trying to renew access after your account has expired you may see the "Activate" option to click instead.
- NOTE: STAT!Ref Anywhere Login Accounts expire 120 days (4 months) from initial setup, by default. You will receive an expiration email reminder 10 days and again 1 day prior to expiration. You can still renew even if your login expires. You will need to renew/reactivate your TDS Health Profile Account every 4 months following the above instructions in order to continue to be able to access the STAT!Ref ebooks in the MCC Library subscription from your mobile device. You cannot renew your profile account from the mobile app.
More information about TDS Health (STAT!Ref) profile accounts is available on the STAT!Ref & Other Reference Sources page on the the Nursing Research Guide.
If you need help setting up your STAT!Ref account contact Pam Czaja, Library Liaison to the Nursing Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or setup an appointment to meet with Pam on Zoom https://monroecc.libcal.com/appointments?lid=4255&g=9671 or contact TDS Health Support at email@example.com.
Use the "Chat with a Librarian" box below to get live help from a Librarian, or send in your question using the "Submit a Question" link and a Librarian will respond to you as soon as possible during regular operating hours.