As an alumnus, can I access e-resources like ebooks and databases?
Unfortunately, due to licensing agreements, we are unable to provide alumni offsite access to our electronic resources. Alumni visiting the RPI Libraries in person can access most of our electronic resources on site.
- Alumni who are New York state residents have access to research databases through NOVEL NY: http://novelnewyork.org/ (see below)
- DOAJ and DOAB are good resources for locating open access academic journals and monographs, respectively.
- Alumni may borrow physical material, see "Alumni and Friends of Folsom" under Borrowing Policies: https://library.rpi.edu/about/borrowing-policies
For Alumni residing in New York State:
- Public library password and barcode
- Access using NYS Driver License or NYS DMV Non-Driver Photo ID Card