Why can't I access this resource?
The answer to this question depends on a lot of things! Some basic troubleshooting tips:
- It's possible that we don't have the particular book or article that you're looking for. If you've searched and the article is not showing up in the catalog, we may not have it; but if you don't need the material immediately, we may be able to request it for you via InterLibrary Loan.
- Check for typos! Sometimes our search takes things very literally - "To Kill a Mokcingbird" doesn't produce any results, while "To Kill a Mockingbird" provides over 2,000 results.
- If you're having trouble accessing a particular website or database, try clearing cache and cookies (learn how to do this here).
- If you're having trouble accessing a link, article, or resource that you bookmarked or found in a course prior to 5/11/21, check the URL - if you see :444 or :2048, delete ":444" or ":2048" and try the link again.
- If you're still having difficulty accessing a particular article or resource, send us an email at email@example.com and we'll see what we can do to get it for you!
Was this helpful? 0 0