How can I get an article that Dutchess does not have?


Resource sharing, also known as interlibrary loan, is available for articles. That means you can borrow electronic versions of articles from other SUNY schools if Dutchess doesn't have what you need.

Details can be found here:  Request Digital Articles


  • Last Updated Jul 10, 2023
  • Views 39
  • Answered By Tina Kiernan

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0 0