How do I watch streaming videos on Kanopy?
How to Access Kanopy Videos
The following instructions are for accessing Kanopy from an off-campus laptop or desktop computer. The process is different for mobile devices using the Kanopy app. If you are on campus, you will only need steps 1, 2 and 3.
- From the library home page, select Streaming Videos & Media in the Research & Study box.
- Click the Kanopy Streaming Media link in the Video Collections box.
- If prompted to login, enter your myDCC username and password. Your username is usually your firstname.lastname.
- Once connected to Kanopy, you are not required to click on the “LOG IN” button to watch videos. Just search for your title and start the video. If you wish to save videos to a watchlist, you can create an account within Kanopy. To do so, click “LOG IN” or "SIGN UP" in the top right corner of the screen, and follow the prompts.
- In future visits, your computer may or may not remember the Dutchess log in information. You may need to repeat some of the steps above.