How do I connect Google Scholar to the Ritz Library?
Did you know that you can connect Google Scholar searches to the Ritz Library resources? To do so, follow the steps below:
1. Go to Google Scholar and open the settings menu.
2. Select the Library links tab.
3. Search for Dutchess Community College from the search box.
4. Select the college and hit save.
5. Once you have the Ritz Library linked in Google Scholar, you will see a "ViewIt@DCC" link for any search results that you can access through the Ritz Library.